We enjoyed another busy year last year in Europe, with Europe’s largest Wakeboard Tournament Eat, Play Love, the Malibu British Wakeboard Nationals, The German Wakeboard Nationals, The King of Wake, the Stokes ProAm, San Gervasio ProAm and Malibu Open French Edition Slalom tournament to name a few........
The 2019 season is going to be BIGGER, we've already had a VIP launch of the new 22 LSV, & Axis A22 in Lacanau, France with Austin Keen, below we will be adding more of our 2019 Events, come back from time to time to make sure you don't miss out!
Looking forward to seeing you on and off the water in 2019!!
- 19th – 27th | Dusseldorf Boat Show | Launch of the All New Malibu 22 LSV & Axis A22 - (Show)
- 20th – 24th | SuisseNautic | Bern Boat Show, Switzerland (Show)
- 28th – 2nd March | Wind & Water | Warsaw Boat Show, Poland (Show)
- 7th – 10th | Boot Tulln | Austrian Boat Show (Show)
- 5th – 6th | Malibu Slalom & Tricks Ranking | Hazelwood Ski World, UK (Skiing)
- 17th – 19th | King of Wakesurf | Lake Iseo, Italy (WakeSurf)
- 15th – 16th | City Swell | Kyiv, Ukrane (WakeSurf)
- 22nd – 23rd | Malibu Wakeboard Nationals | Thorpe Park, London, UK (Wakeboarding)
- 28th – 30th | Swiss WakeSurf Contest | Lake Neuchâtel, Switzerland (WakeSurf)
- 29th – 30th | Nowave Slalom Cup 2019 | Neuaigen/Tulln, Austria (Skiing)
- 5th – 7th | San Gervasio Pro Am | San Gervasio, Italy (Skiing)
- 9th – 11th | Malibu Open ProAm French Edition | Lacanau, France (Skiing)
- 19th – 21st July | Malibu 3 Round Slalom | Karlstad, Sweden (Skiing)
- 22nd – 24th | German Wakeboard Nationals | Cologne, Germany (Wakeboarding)
- 23rd – 26th | British National Waterski Championships | Hazelwood Ski World, UK (Skiing)
- 22nd – 25th | Eat Play Love - WWA World Series | Cologne, Germany (Wakeboarding)